Wells Fargo Tech Bus Services Sr Associate - Customer Experience Platforms in Chandler, Arizona
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The PACE (Public Affairs and Customer Excellence) Team is seeking a Tech Business Services Sr. Associate supporting the Chief Customer Office & multiple lines of business to implement Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey and feedback for internal and external customers. This is a hands on role to deliver an enterprise survey platform to all viable channels to gain feedback and improve Wells Fargo's offerings and services.
• Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for NPS rollout.
• Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
• Utilizes thorough knowledge of the LOB's or business group's functional area or products to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
• Provides work direction to lower level staff as needed.
• Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups.
• Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, and quality management.
7+ years of technology experience
3+ years of Agile experience
3+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
2+ years of Medallia implementation experience
Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
Experience identifying internal and external data sources from multiple sources across the business
3+ years of SQL experience
Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
Other Desired Qualifications
- SaaS platform manage and operate experience for enterprise solutions
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5582012-2
Updated: 2021-06-19 02:03:22.153 UTC
- Wells Fargo Jobs