BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Lead Teacher - Kids World in Chandler, Arizona
Center: Kids World Learning Center, Chandler
Pay Range: $15.50 - $19.25 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
No evenings or weekends!
Build your career in the early childhood education field and become a valued member of our team at Kids World! As a proud member of BrightPath Kids and Busy Bees global childcare community, we offer exceptional opportunities for your career to thrive. Join our diverse community of over 5,000 dedicated employees, and experience competitive pay and benefits, including a childcare discount. With our rapid growth, now is the perfect time to apply and shape an extraordinary future with us. Unleash your potential and join Kids World today!
What will you be doing?
As a Lead Teacher, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 12 years in one assigned classroom.
• Creating developmentally appropriate curriculum according to NAEYC standards.
• Curating programs and activities based on children’s interests and learning styles.
• Maintaining a warm and safe environment that is clean and permits children to grow and explore.
• Partnering with families to create plans to provide the best care and education for their children.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join Kids World:
• We offer a generous child care discount to employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development.
• Full-time staff are offered paid time off and holidays.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent required
• 12 credit hours in Early Childhood Education/Related OR 6+ months of experience in a licensed child care facility required
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.