Great Western Bank Treasury Management Specialist I in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
General Description and Essential Functions
Responsible for deposit development activities and strategies that promote treasury management services and business account growth by attracting new business and building relationships with existing business customers.
• Develop and manage business relationships and maximize long-term customer satisfaction through sales and cross-selling efforts to satisfy customers’ financial needs.
• Conduct interviews with customers to establish financial needs emphasizing financial counseling then processing requests or making referrals for financial products.
• Participate in Great Western Bank’s business development program by making outside sales to new and prospective business clients with Commercial Lenders to small and mid-sized businesses to assess their financial needs.
• Assist Commercial Lenders and Treasury Management’s Manager with document preparation for accounts, business products, services and customer service issues.
• Oversee implementation and set up of new deposit products and services to assure accuracy and high level of service to business customers.
• Demonstrate and set up Treasury Banking Suite and Online Deposit, assessing client needs for products.
• Assists with project coordination.
• Research and develop commercial account analysis, comparisons and proposals for new business prospects and for annual reviews for existing clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, finance, or related area, or equivalent experience required.
• Three to five years of banking experience required and possess an advanced level of knowledge of bank products and services.
• Direct sales and business development experience to businesses.
• Capability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Effectively utilize and manage time to accomplish sales goals on a consistent basis.
• Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keep the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs