Xylem Production Planner in Cayirova, Turkey
· Plans, releases, and manages production orders in MRP to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity.
· Plan, release, and manage purchase orders to vendors as per MRP messages.
· Follow up with the vendor for the material delivery and update the system according to the update from the vendor.
· Co-ordinate with the logistics team for on-time delivery of purchased items from vendor to warehouse.
· Follow-up with the production team for completion of scheduled production orders. Monitor the production stages to ensure the products are manufactured within the due date.
· Point of contact for the Customer service team for customer order readiness from the factory. Communicate production status to internal team members on a regular basis.
· Prepare Key matrix (On Time Delivery / On Time to Promise) and lead initiative on improvement plans.
· Analyze back orders, current orders, and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations.
· Interacts with shop floor supervisor daily to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service, and any other department
· Prepare and update monthly and weekly production schedules
· Monitor performance to the schedule and assist manufacturing in resolving issues affecting schedule attainment
· Take responsibility for ensuring sufficient supply of goods and products to ensure material availability and delivery when needed to meet production schedules
· Responsible for aspects of EHS over which they have control, including adherence to the organization’s procedures and policies.
Skills And Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
• Progressive experience in manufacturing/assembly/production planning and scheduling, preferably in certified ISO companies
• High computer skills (Microsoft Office, ERP programs, etc.)
• Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of external and internal customers.
• Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills in English and Turkish
• Strong bias for action, and effective change agent.
• Proficiency in managing problems through problem-solving methodology and conflict resolution.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrated a high level of integrity
• ERP system and philosophy user and understanding
• Knowledge of EHS policies
- Xylem Jobs