Walmart (USA) Senior Manager II, Clinical Transformation in Carrollton, Texas
What you'll do...
Leads the development and implementation of operational processes for LPN/LVN workflows and works with external team members for accountability and management.
Oversees processes like transitions of care, pre-visit planning, and appropriate care team utilization (PCP, CHW, BH providers, case management) to support population health management and achieve improved financial, process and clinical outcomes.
Drives operational and quality efficiency for Clinical Transformation by developing and implementing improvement processes and programs. Evaluates operations. Ensures follow up and corrective action on issues. Establishes new or improved processes and procedures to increase operational performance and profitability and resolve workflow issues.
Develops approaches to minimize variances. Ensures systems are capable of producing accurate results. Communicates best practices, current concerns, and corrective actions. Develops action plans for operational execution. Aids in the identification of areas of opportunities at the primary care physician, clinic, and market levels.
Leads the execution and implementation of complex strategic initiatives by evaluating processes and procedures for potential improvement opportunities. Collaborates with relevant teams to evaluate initiatives and determine plan capacity and capabilities needed for growth. Provides feedback on plans. Develops integration plans for strategic initiatives and identifies metrics to track accuracy and performance to ensure continuous improvement.
Collaborates with appropriate external stakeholders to track, monitor, and support performance management of processes/workflows.
Serves as the "expert" to support LPN/LVN needs for market-specific education.
Identifies and shares best practices to advance efficiency and performance. Actively participate in cross-functional teams to resolve enterprise and regional issues.
Reviews and interprets summary data and performance reports (for example, pay for performance, HEDIS, medical cost ratio) and develops data driven performance strategies and workflows to assist provider and center performance in value-based care.
Drives the execution of clinical education in partnership with business partners to ensure clinical competency of care team members.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in nursing, healthcare administration, or related area and 5 years' experience in primary care or value-based care, with a focus on operationalizing risk-based services in an ambulatory, managed care, or health system setting. Option 2: Associate's degree in nursing or related area and 5 years' experience in primary care or value-based care in an ambulatory, managed care, or health system setting with a focus on on risk-based services.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business administration, public health, or related area., Prior experience working with providers to support the adoption of clinical programs, the enablement of technology, workflow design, and the use of data in practice., Supervisory experience
1649 FRANKFORD ROAD, CARROLLTON, TX 75007-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
- Walmart Jobs