Eaton Corporation Tool and Die Maker - 2nd shift in Carol Stream, United States
Eaton’s VEH Vehicle Group division is currently seeking a Tool and Die Maker - 2nd shift . This position is based at our Carol Stream, IL location. The Toll and Die Maker will fabricate and assemble parts to print and repair dies, jigs and fixtures. They will also apply knowledge of tool and die design and construction and support the production floor. The hourly rate for this position is $25 - $40 per hour + $1.00 shift differential. Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
• Fabricate, assemble, and maintain tools, dies and related accessories required to meet internal or customer requirements.
• Provide input, as requested, to assist with die design and strip layout processes
• Inspect all work to ensure specifications are met, utilizing appropriate measuring equipment.
• Maintain all personal measuring equipment ensuring measuring accuracy.
• Maintain and log accurate information in Die log
• Complete processes of troubleshooting, debugging, and qualifying stamping dies.
• Perform preventative maintenance of dies and keep accurate records of PM activity
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
• 5 years’ experience in Tool and Die Design or as a Tool and Die Maker
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
• Relocation Benefit being offered
• Experience Certified journeyman tool and die maker
• The duties of this job require the employee to stand for long periods of time
• The employee is occasionally required to lift to 40 pounds.
• Noise level in plant is moderate. Hearing protection is required in posted areas.
• Safety Glasses and steel toed boots are required
• Comply with all company quality, environmental and health and safety requirements
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs