Indiana University Health EVS Tech in Carmel, Indiana
Are you seeking a role where your efforts will improve the lives and experiences of our patients and employees? This position performs project cleaning, floor care functions, meeting set up, office moves, trash disposal, and linen handling in accordance with established methodology and schedules. Our goal is to ensure a clean and orderly environment to all who come through our doors. We want to hear from you! Apply now and become part of the IU Health team.
As part of an award winning hospital system, our roles include:
Excellent benefits for part time and full time positions
Development opportunities & tuition reimbursement
• High school graduate or an equivalent combination of education experience from which comparable job knowledge can be acquired; to include graduates from an approved IU Health transition-to-work program.
• Requires ability to obtain CDL license to operate hospital vehicle upon request.
• Requires the ability to use designated equipment which may include but is not limited to: wet and/or dry vacuum, low speed buffer, high speed burnisher, auto-scrubber, and auto-burnisher.
• Physical requirements to include: reaching, standing for long periods of time, squatting, bending, carrying and/or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 50 lbs. or more.
• Must be able to climb and work on ladders.
• Must be able to wear protective equipment/clothing required by the work environment or government regulation.
•No experience required. REQNUMBER: 306627