Moseley Technical Services, Inc. Quality Assurance Inspector in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Check out this new opportunity!
Quality Assurance Inspector
Underwater, on the Ocean Surface, or on Land We Remain Focused on the Mission
Moseley Technical is proud to support this innovative engineering partner specializing in software and hardware solutions for acoustics, cybersecurity, weapon launch and control systems, surveillance, complex multi-tiered architectures, artificial intelligence, and machine learning for our National Defense.
Our team is excited to help you explore this great opportunity!
- Report directly to the Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Work is performed to validate conformance of material to be used for production or direct delivery to customers.
- Perform inspections of mechanical, cable, circuit card and complex electro-mechanical assemblies against company controlled technical drawings/schematics and other specifications to ensure conformance.
- Initiate non conformance reports for material identified to be out of specifications.
- Inspect and approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conduct visual and measurement tests, and rejecting unacceptable materials.
- Inspect in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual inspections to details assembly drawings and/or detail inspection procedures.
- Approve finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual inspections to details assembly drawings and/or detail inspection procedures.
- Document all inspection results by completing reports into quality database.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements
- High School Diploma/GED is required; Associate's degree in Elecontrics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering is preferred; combined with 6 + years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated ability to inspect complex electro-mechanical assemblies, custom cables, and fabricated metalwork
- Ability to interpret and follow technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
- Working knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office suite of business software; MS Word, Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Still have questions? Reach out to
Alan- (phone) (256) 213-1261 (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com
For more active job openings: http://www.moseleytechnical.com
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/