Hilton Hotel Manager (Hilton All-Inclusive Cancun) in Cancun, Mexico
Responsible for the overall operation of the hotel. Oversees the activities of key guest contact departments including hotel operations and food and beverage. Implements and oversees the daily quality process at the hotel. Serves as top operator in GM's position absence. Consults with owners and corporate offices, as required. Interviews counsel and evaluates staff.
What will I be doing?
As a Hotel Manager, you are responsible for carrying out the daily operations of the property. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Reviews and approves hotel operations and food and beverage department budgets, defining and directing changes, as required.
- Reviews forecasts and balanced scorecard. Directs hotel actions required maximizing profitability, increasing service levels and improving team member satisfaction.
- Ensures hotel implementation and compliance with daily quality process of Hilton Hotels Corporation policies and procedures as well as Brand Standards.
- Oversees the sales and marketing activity and results. Leads and/or participates in sales and marketing strategy meetings. Participates in efforts to secure business, as needed.
- Leads executive committee/department heads to ensure overall profit, service and team member satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
- Speaks with and responds to guests regarding service challenges.
- Consult with hotel owners as appropriate.
- Hires, supervises, coaches, disciplines and conducts performance evaluations for department heads and key personnel.
- Develops the skills and abilities of direct reports.
- Monitors high potential department heads and team member activity and ensures their growth within the company..
- Oversees hotel’s interaction with the business community.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with a luxury and all-inclusive experience, in a property with high volume and above 500 rooms.
A Hotel Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information and provides constructive feedback/direction.
- Extensive knowledge of hotel operations, food & beverage.
- Considerable ability to listen effectively.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team.
- Ability to delegate manages and organizes projects and establishes priorities consistent with company objectives.
- Ability to effectively deal with owners, customers and team members, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints
- Ability to effectively lead team of professionals.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Leadership experience; preferably 3-5 years or more.
- General management experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: General Manager/Hotel Manager
Title: Hotel Manager (Hilton All-Inclusive Cancun)
Requisition ID: HOT079QV
- Hilton Jobs