Robert Half International Senior User Experience (UX) Designer in Campbell, California
Sr UX Designer
This position will report to the Director, Product Management
· Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating complex user stories and research insights into design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
· Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Conduct user research to discover insights about user behaviors, hypothesize solutions, and validate designs with target users
· Evaluate the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
· Give and solicit feedback from other peers, including other designers and teammates to continually raise the bar for quality
· Partner closely with PMs, engineers, and other designers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
· Be an active participant in defining and championing a progressive culture of design in a growing tech organization
· Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
· 5+ years of creating design strategy
· Prior experience leading and mentoring designers
· Communicate design strategy and concepts clearly and effectively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Clearly articulate design decisions
· Previous experience with Enterprise applications
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs