Kiewit Corporation Pipefitter Craftsman 2 - CALC in Cameron, Louisiana
Requisition ID: 93014
Lay-out, assemble, install, or maintain pipe systems, pipe supports or related hydraulic or pneumatic equipment in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes and industry standards.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Reading isometric drawings, taking measurements, fabricating and installing piping efficiently
• Align, bolt, and clamp together components of fabricated metal products to secure in position for welding
• Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment according to specifications by welding and threading joints
• Position and secure materials and workpieces during installation; and install all other items in accordance with the applicable plans and specifications
• Distinguish varying thickness and types of metal materials
• Manually handle and securely apply rigging equipment
• Operate tools and equipment including: beveling machines, cut-off grinders, hammers, torches, magnetic drills, and a Saw-Zall
• Layout and install equipment, vessels, skids, pumps, pipe, and supports
• Hydro test piping systems
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
• Ability to use hand tools, power tools and layout tools safe and efficiently.
• Able to meet all physical requirements.
• Must have all required tools
• Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
• Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Kiewit Corporation Jobs