PPD Medical Information Specialist with German, UK (Remote) - 7000 EUR Joining Bonus in Cambridge, United Kingdom
Medical information Specialist with German - UK (Remote) - 7000 EUR Joining Bonus
**Employees can work remotely.
Due to current campaign you will receive 7000 EUR Joining Bonus if you are able to start in the period up to 15th of August 2021.
PPD is looking for medical information specialists for its growing Medical Communications department.
Start a career you will enjoy!
Join a team of energetic healthcare professionals supporting one or more pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
As a front-line specialist in our medical information contact center you will represent PPD and the client(s) by providing concise, accurate and non-promotional information regarding the client’s medicinal products or devices to healthcare professionals and patients.
Your typical day consists of:
- Receiving medical information enquiries through various communication channels and documenting them in the appropriate database
- Triaging and responding to the medical enquiries using client approved resources
- Identifying, capturing, reporting, and following up on adverse events and product complaints in compliance with established timelines and organizational, client and regulatory guidelines
- Maintaining and demonstrating advanced knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures
- Attending team and client meetings
- Performing assigned peer quality reviews
Performing other ad-hoc activities according to PPD and client procedures
A degree in a scientific discipline or life science degree e.g. Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Biology or Chemistry.
- Fluency in German/ /and English
- Capability to efficiently use computer systems (hardware and software)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented - compassionate, empathetic, patient
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional manner in challenging circumstances
_ What we offer?_
- Competitive corporate benefits package, including health and dental insurance and various retail discounts
- Well organized onboarding and training period, with extensive support from experienced medical information specialists and the management team
- Opportunities to take additional training and responsibilities if you would like to expand your skillset and boost your career development
- Genuinely friendly, helpful, cooperative, and supportive multicultural team environment
- A great work-life balance
- Opportunity to work from home
PPD Defining Principles:
/- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer//’//s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD //–/
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you
Start your job application: click Apply Now
Job: *Medical Communications
Organization: *GB BU
Title: Medical Information Specialist with German, UK (Remote) - 7000 EUR Joining Bonus
Location: GB-GB-Cambridge-Cambridge GB Granta Park1
Requisition ID: 184035
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group
- PPD Jobs