IKO Millwright in Calgary, Alberta
IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
Must possess a Red Seal Journeyman Millwright Certification
· Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines in a timely manner.
· Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
· Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
· Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
· Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, and straightedges.
· Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
· Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
IKO is a leading manufacturer of residential and commercial roofing systems operating in Canada, the United States and multiple global markets. Our 70+ years of success has been enabled by the dedication of our employees. We would welcome the opportunity to consider you for one of our great opportunities!
We respect the privacy of candidates for employment. This Privacy Notice sets forth how we will use the information we obtain when you apply for a position through this career site. If you do not consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice (https://www.iko.com/privacy-policy/) , please do not submit information to us.
Privacy Notice (https://www.iko.com/privacy-policy/)