Biomat USA, Inc. RN / Registered Nurse - Calexico, CA in Calexico, California
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Full Time RN / Registered Nurse
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Job Title: Center Medical Specialist - Registered Nurse / RN
What’s In It for You
We offer competitive wages, benefits including healthcare, PTO, up to 5% 401K match, and tuition reimbursement. Even though we are a global healthcare company with employees in 30 countries, Grifols prides itself on its family-like culture. Our company has more than tripled its workforce in the last 10 year — we’re growing, and you can grow with us!
Want to hear from nurses like you? Check out this video: https://vimeo.com/277175089/7b9088cd1a
New Opportunity for Nurses
Did you know that a single patient requires anywhere from 130 to 1200 donations of plasma to create the medication needed to treat their disease for a single year?
About the Job
· Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
· Selection of suitable plasmapheresis donors by performing physical examinations and taking medical histories on all donors through the use of FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Manual, current State and Federal guidelines, OSHA, CLIA, CGMP, all internal company procedures and personal education and experience. · Ensures Donor and Staff confidentiality.
· Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards to include administering donor consent form.
· Provides Donor education regarding general health assessment completed and provides counseling regarding unacceptable test results. Evaluate & manage donor injuries and adverse events.
· Performs evaluations of any history of illness or medications to ensure continued donor suitability.
· Assists in employee training and coaching regarding medical SOPs as necessary. Administer employee Hepatitis Vaccine program.
Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as a Registered Nurse.
Current CPR certification required.
Bilingual in Spanish required.
Pay scale of $42.00-43.50 per hour, depending on training, education and experience. This position is eligible to participate in up to 4% of the company bonus pool. We offer benefits including medical, PTO, up to 5% 401K match, and tuition reimbursement. We are committed to offering our employees opportunities for professional growth and career progression. Even though we are a global healthcare company with employees in 30 countries, Grifols prides itself on its family-like culture. Our company has more than tripled its workforce in the last 10 years — we’re growing, and you can grow with us
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
355 E 3rd St Calexico, CA, 9223
Learn more about Grifols (http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home)
Req ID: 508933
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Nursing/Healthcare