Team Staffing Solutions, Inc Tig Welder in BURLINGTON, Iowa
Team Staffing is currently recruiting for a skilled stainless steel TIG Welder that has a minimum of 2 years of work experience to work for a company located in Roseville, IL. Candidate must be able/willing to travel on occasion to install or service equipment. Hours 7:00am 3:30pm Pay \$17.00 + depending on experience Duties:
- Read and interpret work orders and blueprints or instructions to assemble or perform TIG welding tasks.
- Scan in and out of jobs in the ERP system to accurately record time to the project.
- Setup welding components/equipment to set specifications.
- Prepare metal surfaces by cleaning with proper compounds and wire brushes to remove impurities such as scale, rust, dirt, grease, and moisture as needed.
- Preform high level welding based on projects tasks on stainless steel of varying thicknesses
- De-bur, polish, or grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture and quality welds
- Repair structures as required by dismantling, reshaping, repairing, and reassembling metal components using cutting torches/plasma torches, and hand cutting tools.
- Fit piping and structural members to meet drawing dimensions while maintaining square and plum joints.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Able to read blueprints
- Valid driver\'s license
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Able to work overtime if needed
- Basic computer experience
- Operate various hand tools and equipment including grinders, portable band saw, air tool
Team Staffing Offers:
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- All Team Staffing employees are paid on a weekly basis.