Bryant & Stratton 2018- Test Center Coordinator in Buffalo, New York
The Learning Center Tester is part of the Academic Team that supports the experience and success of the prospective and current students at the Buffalo Campus. The primary responsibility for this position includes, but is not limited to, providing test services and assessments for prospective and current students. This includes providing a comfortable and non-threatening testing environment for prospective and current students. The tester will have the responsibility of disseminating test results to the admission team. The tester will be responsible to be certified in all testing certifications as required by the College.
• Provide testing services and assessments for perspective and current students
• Ensure that all documentation has been properly completed for testing of prospective and current students
• Disseminate and grade tests relative to the admissions and placement processes, including the proper documentation of the results of testing according to Bryant & Stratton College policies and procedures.
• Attend Learning Center staff meetings and other campus, market, and system-related meetings as required.
• Responsible to provide assistance for campus activities that would include orientation, open house, Portfolio Development Day, Career Opportunity Fair, and participate in student events like Dean's List Ceremony and graduation recognition.
• Maintain communication with coordinator, admissions, faculty, academic team, and the administrative staff
• Assist in maintaining the Learning Center and Testing Facility supplies and that the Learning Center appears professional at all times.
• Provide assistance in properly ordering textbooks using the appropriate website.
• Comply with the Learning Center and Bryant & Stratton College policies and procedures
•Maintain records of activities
• Organize, facilitate, and track testing sessions
• Participate in ongoing test training
• Record keeping of testing information and activities (filing and data entry)
• Track trends in usage
• Take additional responsibilities as assigned by the learning center coordinator or the appropriate Academic Dean