Accenture Technology Specialized Support Senior Analyst in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Technology Specialized Support Senior Analyst
This professional drives growth through the ecosystem and strengthen long-term partner relationships within the ecosystem.
Main deliverables will help clients and practices add value from knowledge and general processes, identify disruptive training requirements and develop professionals within the ecosystem.
Identify & determine training needs by team within the ecosystem
develop effective training strategy & programs that address the workforce's knowledge and skills deficiencies & requirements
Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs
Facilitate the development of an employee’s skills through proper training
Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals
Community Management – as maintenance after deploying training programs.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Accenture Jobs