Eaton Corporation Early Talent Graduate Leadership Development Program in FINANCE in Budapest, Hungary
Early Talent Graduate Leadership Development Program in FINANCE
We make what matters work.
You want to make an impact in the world. At Eaton, we’re solving some of the toughest challenges on the planet. Our Early Talent Programs ensure that you have a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization. Participants in our Early Talent Programs work to solve real-world challenges while developing the skills required to lead at the next level. Early Talent assignments hold true significance to our businesses. In turn, participants gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side by side with Eaton leaders to power their careers.
What sets our Early Talent Leadership Development Programs apart:
• Meaningful work : You’ll be given a high degree of responsibility with support by all colleagues in the team.
• Inclusive and diverse culture : We encourage you to be yourself and by joining our inclusion Eaton resource groups (iERGs) you can contribute to building an inclusive and diverse culture, which is ensuring fairness and equity for all.
• Learning and growth : Cross business and cross functional learning will support you to accelerate your development. You will work side by side with experienced leaders who will provide coaching and mentorship opportunities. Furthermore, monthly leadership training series and a yearly leadership conference will help you to gain the fundamentals needed to accelerate your leadership journey.
• Well-being and safety : Your well-being matters, so we enable you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. You’ll receive attractive remuneration and other perks.
• International career : You will work in 2 different countries during the program.
Your career matters – and we’re here to make it work. Are you ready?
The Eaton FINANCE Early Talent Leadership Development Program is a two-year program that involves 4 unique 6-month assignments across different businesses and 2 different countries and Eaton locations. The assignments take place in the following areas: internal audit; treasury; group compliance or technical reporting and analysis; manufacturing accounting & controlling in a plant with a strong focus on cost accounting; financial accounting or financial planning and analyses in a business group or division headquarters.
• The program roles will start in different locations: Budapest, Bonn, Dublin, Titchfield, Morges
• The program is planned to start at the beginning of September 2023.
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could lead you in a variety of leadership career paths within manufacturing and operations.
• Currently possess or will have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business with a major in accounting or finance area with graduation no later than August 2023
• Work or internship experience in a relevant finance-related field min. 1 year-max. 2 years
• Desire to build a leadership career in a multinational company
• Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within the university or community
• Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Geographical flexibility to relocate within the EMEA for the duration of the program
• Ability to speak a second language
We make your growth matter.
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.
Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
Eaton is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment, including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as defined above.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Eaton Corporation Jobs