Meier Tool & Engineering, Inc. Machine Maintenance Tech II in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Overview Cretex Medical is a leading contract manufacturer of precision components and assemblies for the medical device industry. Our customers view us as a trusted partner in the areas of injection molding, laser processing, metal stamping and device assembly. Learn more at www.cretexmedical.com. Machine Maintenance Technician Position Summary Machine Maintenance Tech will support the Stamping business unit formerly Meier Tool & Engineering and in this role you will be responsible for the advanced repair and preventative maintenance of machines and various machining equipment. Responsibilities Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and perform advanced machinery repair
- Install and align new machining equipment
- Recommend improvements and changes for increased quality or efficiency
- Perform preventative maintenance per schedule
- Work independently on projects of moderate complexity
- Train Machine Maintenance Technicians as needed
- Accurately record and report hours worked
- Support and comply with the company Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements
- Read, understand, and follow work instructions and standard work
- Ensure business systems are implemented, maintained, and functioning properly
Qualifications Minimum Requirements, Education & Experience (incl. KSA\'s and certifications)
- 5+ years of advanced level of machine maintenance experience
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Intermittent exposure to safe levels of cleaning solutions, solvents, and solder (lead) fumes
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to occasionally lift 10-50lbs and to stand, bend and stoop
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment, around machinery that may be exposed to and around oils & solvents
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
What is it like to work at Cretex Medical? We recognize the contribution of every individual and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. Cretex Medical values performance and pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package. We offer a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement. Here are some of things that employees have said about working for Cretex Medical:
- \"The culture at Cretex is collaborative. Everyone here is willing to help you whether it is a director, a machinist, or your boss. Everyone is always willing to help you figure out a project and get it done right.\"
- \"I would tell potential interns that Cretex is a great company to work for. It has set a high bar for corporate culture as well as the quality of work you can do. I would definitely recommend it.\"
- \"I learned that I really like the medical device industry. The importance and the gravity of what we do here is felt by the employees. You can have that passion in your work because you know what you are striving for is to save lives.\"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities Cretex Medical can offer you as a valued team member. Company Benefits Cretex Medical offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. Cretex Medical also offers a 401(k)-retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay. Cretex Medical also offers company-specific benefits, such as:
- Employee Appreciation events
- Volunteer Opportunities
``` - Training and Development opportunities - Tuition Reimbursement - New state-of-the-art facility in Brooklyn Park!
Applicants will receive c nsideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.