Flowserve Corporation Machinist in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
We are seeking Machinists for our Bridgeville site with CNC and/or Manual experience. Flowserve offers highly competitive pay rates, annual bonus, shift premiums for 2nd and 3rd shift, benefits on day 1 of employment, plus paid vacation, paid holidays, pension plan, 401k, and other outstanding benefits.
This position will train on 1st shift then move to 2nd.
Responsibilities & Requirements: • Must be able to efficiently and effectively set up and operate CNC and/or manual lathes and mills, including a variety of turned parts and castings.
• Read and interpret drawings using conventional tolerances as well as geometric tolerances.
• Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity.
• Knowledge of layout and set up of castings and raw material.
• Machine parts to close tolerances (.001”) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements.
• Programming ability a plus, but not required (Mazatrol).
• Operate/machine parts as required to meet drawing specifications.
• The knowledge and skill to utilize overhead cranes safely is a plus.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work 2nd shift.
• Computer literate.
• Minimum of three 3 years machining experience.
• Ability to read and follow route sheets/blueprints.
• Work well with people.
• Product/process knowledge.
• High level of organization skills.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
• Technical or vocational certifications in CNC or Manual Machining preferred.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
Primary Posting Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Job Posting Category: Operations
Job Advertising Title: Machinist
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53578BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
- Flowserve Corporation Jobs