VMware Technical Content Developer & Trainer - Opportunity for Working Remotely in Bridgeport, Connecticut
CloudHealth by VMware is the global market leader in Cloud Management and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. CloudHealth is looking for a Technical Content Developer & Trainer to join our growing Education Services Team.
This position will be part of the CloudHealth’s Customer Success organization and will be tasked with creating high-quality video and eLearning content and supporting live training delivery to our customers to further customer adoption and retention.
CloudHealth is a multi-cloud SaaS solution that transforms the way organizations operate in the cloud.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You love being on the front lines of a business working to help partners and customers be successful. You are looking for a role that would allow you to help users get the most value from their CloudHealth platform by developing and updating effective course materials and delivering live training sessions and webinars.
You possess a strong background in content production and have experience with training delivery and working with enterprise customers in SaaS environments.
What is the primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
We need a creative individual with successful technical content development and training experience who can help us create e-learnings and videos to train our customers and partners as well as deliver live, in-person training sessions.
· Learn complex technical information and work both collaboratively and independently to produce and deliver technical educational content.
· Design and develop training solutions for CloudHealth customers including interactive instructor-led training courses, e-learnings, and videos, as well as all related materials and resources.
· Work cross-functionally to create course content that reflects current product functionality and industry best practices.
· Collect and analyze usage data to identify trends, improve adoption, and create relevant training programs and courses.
· Support and deliver instructor-led training to end-user customers, channel partners and internal employees on a regular basis—usually delivered as virtual, hands-on sessions.
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Minimum of 3+ years’ experience on a Training or Content Development Team, ideally within a software company.
· Successful candidates are strong in instructional design, can translate technical content into effective and accessible learning solutions.
· Excellent public speaking, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· Strong skills with video production software and eLearning authorization tools e.g., Camtasia, Articulate etc.
· Experience with learning management systems (LMS).
· Multi-Lingual skills – Spanish fluency is a plus but not a requirement.
· Self-sufficient and adaptable self-starter with proven success taking ownership of projects.
· Must be comfortable in a team environment where individuals take on and support multiple projects.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience delivering hands-on remote courses for technical products.
· Familiarity with cloud infrastructure management and associated technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, data centers, networks, and systems. Experience with enterprise business analytics is a huge plus.
This job may require the candidate to comply with travel restrictions and/or work from a facility that requires full vaccination prior to entry. Further, depending on various factors, including legal challenges to the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, VMware may require employees to be fully vaccinated effective January 18, 2022.
Category : Client Support
Subcategory: Customer Support
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2022-01-13
Simplifying the experience of managing and optimizing complex cloud environments. That’s how the CloudHealth team is making VMware’s ‘any cloud’ mantra a reality for leading enterprise businesses around the world. Our customers don’t just gain tighter control over their cloud spend and security – they’re freeing up time and money for high-impact business initiatives, easing the resource burden for their time-strapped IT teams, and driving tighter collaboration with their Finance colleagues. We’re here helping the people behind organizations embark on cloud transformation journeys; all while transforming and growing their Cloud Centers of Excellence. Come join us if you want to make your unique mark on the rapidly evolving, never dull, cloud technology market. We’re an agile, collaborative, and customer-centric team with the mentality of a fast-growing startup and the support of an industry-leading, 30,000+ employee technology company beside us.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- VMware Jobs