Kinsley Group Strategic Account Administrator in Brewster, New York
Kinsley Power Systems is seeking a Strategic Accounts Administrator to join their growing team! The Strategic Accounts Administrator is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned Operation's high volume, high value service accounts (MVP). The position also provides overall assistance to the Manager in the coordination, planning, development and administration of the operations/service function of the company.
Kinsley Power Systems, a family-owned business, has been an industry leader in generator service, sales and rentals for over 55 years. We are a KOHLER generator distributor headquartered in East Granby, CT with locations throughout the northeast. At Kinsley we are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in an environment that is enjoyable and rewarding.
If you want to join a growing company with strong family values, a great culture, a company where you are valued for your hard work and have opportunities to grow - then look no further, come join our Kinsley family!
**Strategic Account Administrator Responsibilities:**
- Acts as the single point of contact and administration for MVP customers
- Oversees scheduling of all MVP jobs through the Service Administrators in the branches
- Prepares and presents all quoted work to the MVP customer for approval
- Audits and prepares all invoices for the MVP biller
- Ensures all work is approved before it is commenced
- Maintains active, timely communication between the field, the branches and the MVP customer
- Facilitates fuel deliveries, portable generator transport and set up, and sub-contractors as needed
- Creates Purchase orders and invoices related to MVP service calls as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
**Preferred Strategic Account Administrator Skills:**
- Bachelor's degree plus three + years related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required, and Great Plains software, preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a focus on superior customer service
- Ability to travel to other branch locations or to customer sites (less than 5%)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, under pressure and to multi-task
**Strategic Account Administrator Benefits:**
- Competitive compensation and Paid Time Off (Personal, Parental Bonding, Bereavement, Volunteering)
- Comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + match, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life + more)
- Advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.