Kelly Services Formulations Chemist-Skincare in Branchburg, New Jersey
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Formulations Chemist for a Direct Hire position in Branchburg, NJ.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES – Innovative Formulations Chemist-Skin Care:
The Formulations Chemist has the following primary responsibilities:
• Follows all SOPs established in the R&D Process
• Prepares laboratory-scale batches of skin care products following the state-of-the-art methods of formulating for stability, cost, aesthetics, and efficacy
• Generates innovative, non-traditional skin care products with the potential to exceed the state-of-the-art attributes of currently marketed products. Work is done independently or in concert with raw material supplier or technology center.
• Develops formulations to Internal Marketing specifications
• Identifies and interprets variations in product, equipment and procedures which may affect final results
• Documents experiments in laboratory notebook following internal SOP’s
• Possesses familiarity with the equipment and instruments used to evaluate long-term product integrity
o Specific Gravity
o Physical stability at different thermal and light conditions
• Verifies formulas, procedures and specifications before initial pilot/production run
• Works with processing engineers to set up procedures for scale-up. Monitors all pilot and first production batches
• Maintains current knowledge of new raw materials and technology via meetings with suppliers and seminars
• Is familiar with the techniques used to evaluate product attributes and aesthetics
• Carries out any additional assignments as directed by supervisor
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BS 3-7 years of relevant experience (from an accredited college or university)
MS 1-3 years of relevant experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs