TEKsystems Data Center Technician in Boydton, Virginia
We are currently seeking Datacenter Technicians to be based in specific field
locations in support of the company’s end customers as they deploy and maintain
servers. The ideal candidate for this role balances technical skills,
attention-to-detail, customer focus while following and establishing processes.
• Respond to service tickets for servers in customer datacenters in a timely
• Troubleshoot and triage server failures to determine the most efficient path to
getting a server back online for the customer
• Track server fleet health and validate that is always exceeding customer requirements
for total servers online
• Provide consistent, detailed feedback to the engineering team on failures,
serviceability of servers, and integration with the datacenter
• Apply firmware and updates as needed using engineering-approved tools
• Comply with all datacenter safety, security, and operational protocols always
Top Skills Details:
1.) Server and Hardware troubleshooting & break-fix experience, preferably
within a Data Center Environment (6 months -2 years)
2.) Experience working with ticketing systems in an enterprise environment
3.) Excellent customer service and strong communication skills. Ability to work
with little supervision
Must be able to work collaboratively with other technicians on the team.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs