Oracle Sr. Principal NetSuite Consultant -Retail / Apparel, Footwear, & Accessories in Boston, Massachusetts
NetSuite ACS – Sr. Principal Consultant – Retail / Apparel, Footwear, & Accessories
Why NetSuite ACS?
If you are a senior-level Retail /AFA consultant who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing environment where client satisfaction is #1, this NetSuite ACS role might be for you.
Our premium services portfolio of customers is made up of ACS Optimize and ACS Architect clients that are very diverse in size, scope, and complexity. This allows you to sculpt your own portfolio based on your interests, skills, and experience. We are all about customer relationships where you will explore deep into each client’s business and processes. Their NetSuite instances will challenge you with a complex array of modules, customizations, and integrations.
The Senior Principal Consultant will join a cross-functional team focused on selling and delivering an omni-channel commerce platform for retail soft-goods businesses: Apparel, Footwear and Accessories team (AFA) and Health and Beauty (HB) that provides robust industry experience in understanding functional and technical requirements to implement NetSuite in support of our customer’s customer experience and operational objectives.
The Senior Principal Consultant will review customer software purchase objectives and the solutions defined to help plan and execute successful delivery of the NetSuite Service in consideration of technical environments including new/legacy systems, applications, infrastructure, data, security and applicable leading practices. The Senior Principal Consultant will be responsible for customer business process analysis, implementing the functional scope and coordinating implementation tasks with other project resources (e.g., education, technical, data).
The successful candidate must have the ability to lead the customer in aligning requirements to the solution or innovating as needed to configure/customize the solution to customer requirements as needed/appropriate. Supporting the implementation team in mitigating project risks to achieve timely NetSuite Service Go Live and strong customer satisfaction with the delivery process and solution quality is critical to the Senior Principal Consultant’s job function.
The Advanced Customer Support / Managed Services team of Oracle NetSuite Professional Services is seeking a Sr Principal Consultant, ideally with Retail, Apparel and/or Health & Beauty vertical market expertise.
Oracle NetSuite is reinventing the engagement model for our growing installed base of valued Customers. Specifically, the Advanced Customer Support (ACS) offering has been created to provide an umbrella subscription service -- our first-ever qualifying as cloud annual recurring revenue (ARR) -- that provides functional and technical ERP sustainment to drive continuous NetSuite improvement and value. Our team primarily fulfills the critical initial months of the service backstopped by our industry-leading SuiteReview methodology. With well over one thousand Customers already under management and the accelerated enrollment of new Customers, we are adding headcount in North America to meet demand. If you have a passion for helping Customers unlock the potential of their NetSuite investment and in joining a dynamic, fast-paced and highly strategic team, we would like to hear from you!
• Participate in the identification and documentation of customers NetSuite value gaps leveraging our proprietary SuiteReview methodology
• Participate in driving the approach to remediate gaps, and consensus with the Customer of same
• Work with customers to remediate highest priority gaps
• Architect solutions for complex business requirements, which may include configuration and/or integration and/or technical components, in partnership with our dedicated Technical Services (TS) team
• Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
• Work with TS team to design and unit test automations and integrations
• Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
• Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
• Collaboration with other ACS teams, including TS, Point-of-sale (POS), eCommerce, OpenAir, Platform Technical Services, and Support
• Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward delighting our Customers
• Contribute to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities and participate in Subject Matter Expert programs.
• Train and mentor more junior consulting staff
Preferred qualifications/skills include:
• 6+ years of overall relevant domain experience in one or more of NetSuite’s core vertical markets (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Operations, Warehouse Distribution, Retail and/or Apparel.)
• Expertise in the full life cycle implementation of Retail, AFA or HB line of business or industry vertical focused ERP solutions.
• NetSuite platform solution experience strongly preferred, however competing vendor’s offering will be considered
• Strong project and team leadership skills
• Ability to translate business needs into functional requirements to achieve TO-BE environment and/or solution enhancements, customizations, and/or integrations.
• Knowledge in NetSuite and SuiteCloud product offerings is a plus, or ability to develop working knowledge of critical functional and technical features or processes in the NetSuite Service and SuiteApps (e.g., CRM, Order Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Dashboards/Reporting, Data Migration, Integrations, etc.).
• Some knowledge of retail management, ecommerce, Shopify, POS, mobile ecommerce, payment processing, warehouse management, merchandise planning, PLM or accounting systems.
• Previous experience implementing Retail Management Systems (RMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems or commerce frameworks such as SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, Demandware, Magento, JDA, Epicor (Aptos), Full Circle, Hybris, and Micros is a plus.
• Knowledge of integration tools such as Celigo, Dell Boomi and FarApp is a plus.
• Highly effective oral/written communication, contextual analysis and organizational skills are a must.
• Ability to collaborate and leverage a team of people with a broad range of functional, process, change management, and technical skills
• Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
• NetSuite Certification
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the United States only
Hiring Range: from $87,000 to $178,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, market conditions and locations, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Paid time off: Flexible Vacation is provided to all eligible employees assigned to a salaried (non-overtime eligible) position. Accrued Vacation is provided to all other employees eligible for vacation benefits. For employees working at least 35 hours per week, the vacation accrual rate is 13 days annually for the first three years of employment and 18 days annually for subsequent years of employment. Vacation accrual is prorated for employees working between 20 and 34 hours per week. Employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are not eligible for vacation.
11 paid holidays
Paid sick leave: 72 hours of paid sick leave upon date of hire. Refreshes each calendar year. Unused balance will carry over each year up to a maximum cap of 112 hours.
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
This job requires proficiency in the English language. Oracle is a global company with operations in dozens of countries around the world and our teams, including the team this position is part of, are comprised of individuals located in various jurisdictions. As is required of employees in all jobs at Oracle in North America, candidates for this position are required to understand, and communicate, in English so that in the course of performing their work, they can interact with teammates in other locations who are not fluent in the French language.
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
- Oracle Jobs