Robert Half International Senior Machine Learning Scientist in Boston, Massachusetts
Description In this role you will:
• Research, implement and validate novel Deep Learning architectures in the domain of computational chemistry and cheminformatics.
• Design and develop the core machine learning algorithms that power the AI platform.
• Collaborate closely with Computational Chemistry and Drug Discovery teams .
• Mentor, learn, and share cross-disciplinary knowledge with others along the way.
• Strong passion for using machine learning to improve our world.
• A Ph.D. in Computer Science or related discipline, or a Master's degree with at least 3 years of industry experience.
• A strong understanding of the underlying math and statistical learning concepts in modern machine learning techniques.
• Ability to work in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
• Ability to prototype data processing and modeling workflows, preferably in Python
A perfect candidate has:
• A track record of developing novel machine learning solutions for real-life problems, preferably in the life sciences domain
• Familiarity with a variety of machine learning architectures such as CNNs, RNNs, Autoencoders, GANs, Transformers, etc.
• Publications or research in fields related to artificial intelligence.
• Comfort with modern software development practices (Git, Issue tracking, code-review, CI/CD, etc).
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
A leadership team that values and prioritizes your professional development.
Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options.
Unlimited paid leave and sick time.
Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your dependents, with voluntary add-ons available for life, and accident coverage.
Commuter benefit for public transportation.
Work in a cool and vibrant space at the heart of Boston.
Snacks and drinks in the office. Requirements Deep Learning, Applying Machine Learning, Machine Learning, Machine Learning Algorithms, Machine Learning Libraries, Machine Learning Methods, Machine Learning Models, TensorFlow, Python, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial neural networks (ANN)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs