Huron Consulting Group PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Developer in Boston, Massachusetts
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with higher education organizations to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to drive innovation, create sustainable funding streams and deliver better student outcomes.
Today, leaders of higher education institutions and academic medical centers are spending too much time reacting to market forces, rather than focusing on the essential priorities that help students, faculty and staff thrive. The most productive path forward requires an intentional approach and innovative thinking, whereby stakeholders across the entire institution rally around a shared vision and embrace the hard work of effecting change.
You’ll help our clients create their future business and technology strategy, attract, retain and graduate students, decrease operating expenses and increase revenue, optimize research operations and improve employee satisfaction, financial management, operational and organizational effectiveness, research administration, and regulatory compliance.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
To succeed in a competitive environment, colleges and universities must improve the student experience. Huron supports institutions with coordinated, scalable, strategic, student-centric approaches. We partner with clients to bring their student vision to life, using modern technologies that support effective recruitment and financial aid strategies, enrolled student experience tracking, referral integration and support interventions, and university advancement strategies. Improving the student experience requires a holistic approach, including the effective implementation and adoption of a unified cloud-based technology system. Huron’s comprehensive planning, implementation and post-production support services help institutions create a more seamless, personalized student experience.
• Analyzes customer needs and requests and recommends, designs, and develops appropriate customizations and bolt-on solutions within the PS environment
• Works to identify and solve functional issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, and translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• Develops a deep understanding of customer business processes
• Continually researches new functionality and technologies that can enhance customer business processes and solve business needs
• Designs and develops interfaces between new and existing systems
• Troubleshoots operational and application issues and implements appropriate solutions
• Follows established change management processes to migrate changes to production environments
• Applies delivered PUM images
• Mentors and trains ERP colleagues in the use of new technologies
• Strong experience as a PeopleSoft developer/analyst, which includes direct experience conducting business analysis with technical and non-technical staff
• Strong experience as a developer/analyst supporting PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
• In-depth knowledge of the PeopleSoft architectural environment
• In-depth experience developing in PeopleTools, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, and Application Packages
• In-depth knowledge of debugging and tracing PS sessions
• Working knowledge of Integration Broker technologies, web services, PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and BI Publisher
• Working knowledge of Fluid development
• Working knowledge of PeopleSoft security and an understanding of security considerations
• Working knowledge of SQR and SQL and the ability to optimize SQL statements
• Post-pandemic willingness to travel up to 50%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: 741236
Category: Higher Education Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 10076
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs