Fiserv PS Support Services Consultant in Boise, Idaho
What does a great Professional Services Support Consultant do?
We are seeking a Professional Services Support Consultant to join our Operations Managed Services area. You are a self-motivated individual who will work with our Managed Services team to manage the day to day operational components of our clients.
You may also be asked to work on other operational duties as assigned, which include system setup, batch optimization, purging strategies, automation setup and configuration and other duties as assigned.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to install and configure one of the top core banking platforms in the industry.
Your essential job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assess each client’s nightly, monthly and quarterly processing schedule and make recommendations to our clients that will maximize the efficiency in which their system functions.
• Constantly monitor and seek to improve operational efficiencies for our clients and internal operations teams.
• Assists clients to define proper institution parameter and system settings, including but not limited to statement processing and basic notices.
• Responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
• Responsible for setup, configuration, training and maintenance of our Automated Systems that run our batch programs. (Automic & OpCon Experience Preferred)
• Direct responsibility for planning, analysis, troubleshooting and re-enforcing client training.
• Diagnose and recommend solutions to issues.
• Responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes.
• Responsible to assist client in testing any applicable custom code.
• Responsible for assisting our Operations team with implementation support cases.
• Responsible for representing implementations on commercialization projects.
• Responsible for providing internal support to operational consultants.
• Act as project manager on assigned projects for implementations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Associates degree in business administration, computer science or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• More than five years of experience working in an operations center at a bank or credit union including both front and back office environments that utilize the DNA platform.
• Familiarity with DNA Batch processing
• Knowledge with Automic Automation Software and/or OpCon.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Prior conversion experience.
• Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and complete all project tasks and milestones as scheduled.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Very strong analytical skills and the ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
• Solid understanding of financial industry business functions, in order to assist clients in determining both short- and long-term accounting and banking strategies.
• Proven experience helping clients solve business problems.
• The ability to provide clear and prompt communication flow concerning client issues between client, staff and management.
• Superior interpersonal skills, strong listening, written and oral communication skills with a customer-support focused attitude.
• Must have a strong technical aptitude.
• Ability to constantly analyze data to identify performance trends.
• On call for nights, holidays and weekends required.
Travel required: 10%+/-
- Fiserv Jobs