Iron Mountain Credit/Collections Associate III-1 in Bogotá, Colombia
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
If you are looking for an organization that offers you development and new professional challenges, this is your opportunity! Iron Mountain is looking for Collections Analyst, who will be part of the North American accounts receivable team. These people will be in continuous interaction with American clients (advanced level of English essential), with the organization's sales and billing teams. It is a great opportunity for you to develop or exercise your skills in analysis, conflict resolution, negotiation, process standardization and continuous improvement, among other things. With your valuable contributions, you will help us maintain a healthy client portfolio, a good cash flow and avoid losses in the company due to non-payment.
Dare to work in a multinational company where you will have the opportunity to work with people from anywhere in the world and with a great impact in the United States.
● Independently manage a portfolio of accounts on a month over month basis to minimize the overall delinquency rate to achieve target results set by Management
● Contact customers, via phone and e-mail, regarding their open invoices and billing disputes.
● Ability to identify issues causing delay in payment
● Ensure proper notes are documented in Oracle pertaining to the calls and efforts made to collect and resolve issue
● Maintain working partnership with District, Area, Division and Corporate teams
● When necessary escalate collection issues to Supervisor and/or Director
● Gain a comprehensive understanding of various Collections systems
● Knowledge and adherence to Iron Mountain policy and procedures – department and company standards
● Perform Collections Department projects as directed by management.
● Challenge yourself to raise the bar for excellence in customer service and collections.
● High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
● Willingness to learn
● Thrive as a team player in a fast paced environment
● Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written
● Intermediate level ability with commonly used software; Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Internet Browsers
● Strong typing skills
● Problem-solving skills which require exercising independent judgement
● Clear Criminal reference check Previous call center / Collections experience is NOT required, but is considered an asset
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
- Iron Mountain Jobs