Mars Retail Merchandiser in Bloomington, Minnesota
Pay for this position will be $14.00/hr
Opening available for Part-Time AND Seasonal roles
Operations Associates primary focus is to process shipments, prepare and setup
chocolate room, complete cycle counts, and merchandise items for the sales floor, while
ensuring our guests have a memorable experience. Back Stage Associates are also
required to provide exceptional guest service while filling in for Guest Experience
Associates on the retail floor they will be required to provide exceptional guest service.
M&M’s BRAND AMBASSADOR and PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE:
• Become knowledgeable of the M&M’s Brand and the store products designed to
delight our guests.
• Display a “Guest comes first” attitude by prioritizing Guest Experience.
• Acts as a positive role model for others by demonstrating passion and enthusiasm.
• Display the Guest Experience standards daily and consistently to provide
exceptional guest service and enthusiastically create an unforgettable experience
through personal interactions with our guests.
• Balances a Guest come first attitude while ensuring all daily tasks are complete
• Proactively restock, fold, size and detail shop floor standards to protect the stores
RESPONSIBILITY FOR BUSINESS RESULTS:
• Contributes to and is knowledgeable of store KPI’s
• Produces co-pack and candy product items for the store and meeting productivity
goals and adhering to MARS quality standards
FRIENDSHIP and COLLABORATION:
• Works with store management on merchandising placement and upholding the
visual standards and product guidelines
• Supportive of management decisions by preventing triangulation and encouraging direct conversations.
PUNCTUALITY and INTEGRITY:
• Compliance to all company policies and procedures including safety, food handling, Loss Prevention and Emergency procedures
• Exemplify The Five Principles of Mars and Associate Concept
• Training new associates, as needed.
INITIATIVE and JUDGEMENT:
• Ensures all areas of the store Onstage and Backstage are neat clean, organized, operational and safe
• Orders and processes freight within specified time frames and to M&M’S World standards
• Ability to develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provide by the company
Other duties as assigned by the management team
Context and Scope
This associate must be excited to SMILE and work in a fun, fast-paced environment to make every interaction a positively unforgettable experience for our guests while driving business metrics. Operations Associates are our back-of-house Associates and their focus is to prepare merchandise and candy for the sales floor to ensure our Guests have an exceptional EXPERIENCE. Additionally, they’re responsible for ordering and delivery processes within M&M’S World. They are also required to uphold standards of the LRQA audit and physical inventory process while working alongside the store’s onstage team to actively drive for results.
• High School Degree or GED Diploma
Knowledge / Experience
• Preferred experience with guest service-oriented environment