Braun Intertec Client Development Director - Environmental Consulting in Bloomington, Minnesota
Braun Intertec, a leader in the engineering and environmental consulting field, is seeking a senior executive to pursue and lead national growth opportunities within our environmental consulting practice and position us for value-based partnerships with private and public clients. The roles and responsibilities of the successful candidate are strategic investments within Braun Intertec and it is anticipated that the position will be offered at a Director role or above. The successful candidate will report directly to senior leadership and partner with other development executives to achieve stated objectives. Responsibilities:
- Assist in business planning and implementation of identified action items related to program growth
- Help develop and maintain relationships and business with key clients in these markets
- Demonstrate experience working within the industry and analyze opportunities to maximize the revenue stream
- Actively participate in the development of the team in relation to goals and objectives
- Assist in developing and evaluating new business opportunities
- Prepare project proposals and ensure that scope, schedule and cost expectations are met
- Assists in developing strategies for lead generation
- Provide technical review of project deliverables, and/or act as the primary author of deliverables for more complex projects as needed
- Continually assess the competitiveness of services provided against the relevant comparable markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated fiscal management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Business management including plan creation and implementation
- Strong computer skills, particularly utilizing Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver\'s license and satisfactory driving record
- PE, PG, or other professional certification preferred
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent and minimum of 10 years of direct industry experience growing new business.
- Proven ability to develop clients and new business across multiple practice areas
- Demonstrated, high-level of knowledge within the environmental consulting and AEC industry.
Braun Intertec is a Drug-Free Workplace and requires all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report. Braun Intertec employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring. Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays. As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status. Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email email@example.com. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.