Braun Intertec Air Permitting and Compliance Engineer in Bloomington, Minnesota
Braun Intertec is seeking a Staff Consultant with 3-5 years of air permitting and compliance experience to join our environmental Air Practice Group within the Compliance and Permitting team. Responsibilities:
- Support a variety of clients with their air compliance and permitting needs
- Maintain client relationships through excellent project work
- Delegate tasks and mentor staff
- Assist with project cost estimates, schedules, and other project management tools
- Manage projects
- Stay current with technical and project management skills
- Air permitting in the following: NSR, Title V, PSD, GHG Reporting and Planning, BACT, NNSR, etc.
- Air compliance assistance, recordkeeping, reporting, and client advocacy
- Ability to develop creative solutions for environmental problems
- Understanding of air permitting and compliance issues for multiple industries
- Ability to read and interpret regulations and perform applicability determinations
- Driven, goal-oriented personality who seeks creative solutions to project execution
- Proven high quality of technical work
- Strong communicator, both internally within the firm and externally with clients and regulatory agencies
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER preferred
- BS degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, or related field.
- 3-5 years of environmental experience in air permitting and compliance
- Proven safety culture
- Valid driver\'s license and satisfactory driving record.
- PE license a plus
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status. Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email email@example.com. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.