Dollar Tree SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE in Birmingham, Alabama
Store Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve.
Summary of Position
• Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
• Assist in the merchandising of the store.
• Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
• Maintains security of all cash.
• Protects all company assets.
• Maintains a high level of good customer service.
• Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Receives merchandise.
• Assist with unloading trucks.
• Works in a safe manner.
• Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
• General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
• Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
• High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
- Dollar Tree Jobs