The LEGO Group Product Manager, Licensing and Extended Line in Billund, Denmark
Product Manager, Licensing and Extended Line
- Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
Job ID DK11589
Are you interested in focusing on white space product development opportunities through close collaboration with commercial and creative partners?
Bring your audience approach and unique talent for crafting strong partnerships and help shape how our Licensing and Extended Line (LEL) can develop both existing and new LEGO® brand experiences!
In this Billund-based role
• Delivering against audience insights and business goals set by the Integration Lead to extend/improve the larger LEGO® brand experience for fans, shoppers, customers, and markets,
• Partner with Design and Out-Bound Licensing Partners to create a complimentary/ integrated product line with focus on optimizing LEL footprint and identify right balance of the exclusive Extended Line portfolio and opportunities within the Licensing portfolio.
• Lead development of retail and promotional products across the Extended Line operating model (own value chain) and the Licensing Partner operating model (Partner based) from conception to launch. Manage risk, adherence to project plans, design for value chain and process alignment with the overall LEGO® Development plan.
• Identify Marketing and Go-to-market opportunities with the Head of Marketing during development of the product line.
• Support sell-in with Key Account Managers in the markets.
• Accountable for model/product and packaging briefings and approvals including IP related approvals.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Retail and Marketing team within the LEL Organization works across the LEGO® business to find unique ways to build value for our company and our customer. With an emphasis on our owned channels, this role is responsible for extending the LEGO® brand by amplifying existing ecosystems and building into white space opportunities that give our owned channels a point of differentiation.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience.
• 5 years experience in consumer packaged goods, working cross functionally to build brands.
• 5 years experience working with Product Development Teams to build a deep portfolio of products.
• Experience and thrived by working in a matrixed organization. Flexible and collaborative.
• Curiosity for our business and our customer. General understanding of the marketing ecosystem and consumer journey planning.
• Can create meaningful and behavioral answers to our leaderships behaviors: Focus, Curious and Brave - both towards customers, internal relations and functional partners.
• Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities.
• Thrives and contributes best in a team setting.
• English – Advanced (written + spoken).
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"This role considers the entire customer experience with The LEGO Group across a variety of franchise ecosystems, touchpoints, and channels to find new and unique ways to enjoy the LEGO® brand for new and existing fans."
The LEGO Group
- The LEGO Group Jobs