The LEGO Group Lead Engineer in Billund, Denmark
- Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
Job ID DK11534
- Digital Technology
Are you a skilled Technologist who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of a results-oriented team?
Then come to our customer focused engagement technology area that is responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our partners and the LEGO® Sales organization. We collaborate closely with the teams that drive the Business-to-Business strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
The Lead Engineer will be technical lead for a product team in the LEGO® Partner & Markets area. And have responsibility for the overall architecture outcome of the products, including driving the API-first agenda.
• Own the engineering effort in one of our dedicated squads working within customer and partner technology ecosystem platform.
• Lead the solution design and build of efficient and reusable solutions for some of our largest and most complex requirements.
• Actively lead engineering strategy for an area of Marketing & Channels Technology focused on both current requirements and long-term direction.
• Proactively sponsor and mentor senior engineers across an area of Marketing & Channels Technology.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our motivated teams are responsible for digital products delivering value for our Partner & Markets area. We are applying curiosity and bravery to constantly improve our products and make end-users love our solutions.
We work with a modern tech stack; our frontends are based on React and use APIs towards our backend which is based on container and FaaS technologies. Cloud infrastructure is developed using CDK and the Serverless Framework mainly deployed on AWS.
Sharing and bringing forth new insights for improvements is an integral part of the role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Do you have what it takes?
The preferred candidate has several years of experience in full-stack or back-end software development using cloud technologies and modern scalable/resilient solutions. Experience defining solution architecture on solutions in the public cloud along with a passion for technology, opensource and eagerness to learn new technologies. Familiarity working in an agile setup is expected and you hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science or a similar related field, or equal and equivalent professional experience.
To succeed in this role, you already have experience within some of the following:
• Technical authority within your position and sought out by others from across the organization for contribution to our highest priority business challenges.
• A proven track record of working with resilient, scalable microservices-based environments - our API event-based services layer utilizes Node.js and the Serverless Framework and is built mainly on the AWS Serverless stack.
• CI/CD tooling and the responsibly running highly available solutions in production, working with logging, supervising, and alerting stacks.
• Value security, reliability, and maintainability as hallmarks of quality in delivered features and have experience working with technical and commercial partners outside of your own direct team.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Bring your tech talent and passion into play and get the chance to spar with other specialists that share interest!"
The LEGO Group
- The LEGO Group Jobs