Sleep Inn & Suites Housekeeper in Big Spring, Texas
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotels standards prior to guest arrival
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stockrooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Answer general questions from guests
A hotel housekeeper is responsible for ensuring guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas are clean, stocked with amenities and supplies, and are ready for guests when they arrive. Cleaning duties may include making beds, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, doing laundry, ironing, and working with a variety of cleaning equipment and cleaning products.Were a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you, and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!