CENTRA Technology Mission Review and Assessment Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CENTRA Technology, Inc. a PAE company providing analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense, and similar Government clients.
CENTRA Technology is looking for candidates for Mission Review and Assessment Analyst.
The Contractor shall support assessments of counterintelligence and security activities by researching and analyzing information, developing methodologies and frameworks, recommending approaches and solutions, developing written products, delivering oral briefings and training, and coordinating and conducting outreach. The Contractor shall provide Counterintelligence (CI) & Security subject matter expertise to a mission review of an Intelligence Community Element's Cl & Security program. The Contractor shall provide business and financial analysis support to the review of an IC Element's Cl & Security program. The Contractor shall provide technical and physical security analysis support to the review of a new Embassy Compound.
The Contractor shall support the Sponsor's efforts to monitor, review, oversee, integrate, measure, resource, and evaluate counterintelligence and security activities. The Contractor shall recommend training on assessment processes, tools used to build and maintain queries, extract data, and produce data products and visualizations, problem-solving activities and provide input on Government requirements and objectives.
• Applicable degree(s): Counterintelligence, Government, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, or Security.
• Minimum five (5) years' experience working in the IC (civilian and/or military components) with knowledge of IC organizations, relationships, and practices. These five (S) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Extensive experience with conducting in-depth policy research in a variety of areas (e.g., IT, security, human resources, information management, privacy, Intelligence/Counterintelligence).
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, and oral and written communication skills.
• Strong communication, verbal, computer, research and analytical skills, personal initiative, and team orientation. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of senior leadership.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics to support analysis and findings
Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance.