TE Connectivity Account Manager (m/f/d) - remote in BENSHEIM, Germany
Account Manager (m/f/d) - remote
Job Posting Title: ACCOUNT MANAGER II
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004267
Business Unit: GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE (10002006)
Building: Bensheim (Office) (511)
Hiring Manager: Sutharsan Selvalingam
Recruiter: Nerea Rosa Barros
Travel: 25% to 50%
Employee Referral Amount:
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 5-7 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The account manager (m/f/d) has to manage and control all sales activities for his account. The primary goal is to maximize business opportunities and ensure TE is in the best position to grow and improve profitability.
Location Bensheim/home office
• Act regionally as account manager; responsible for profitable sales growth, exploring new business opportunities and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Review of customer contracts and coordination with the legal department
• Responsible for providing all relevant information/data for the internal S&OP process
• Full responsibility for project implementation (Gates 1-6); both internal and external
• Responsible for executing the regional annual growth plans and defining account-specific regional tactics.
• Assessing new business opportunities and managing and delivering new product streams.
• Responsible for designing, implementing and executing the evolution of products to meet the specific needs of the customer.
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Communication of regional results (monthly billing review, monthly ongoing forecast and market project highlights)
• Identify use cases where TE does not have a dominant position and define account ownership and product requirements.
• Responsibility for preparing financial justifications, presentations and bids, as well as negotiations for specific projects and pricing of existing deals with a particular focus on profitability and contracting with clients.
• Ensuring that TE is perceived by the customer as the main supplier of choice.
What your background should look like:
• (Completed) degree in economics, commercial, industrial or industrial engineering
• Fluent knowledge of German and English
• Several years of professional experience in sales
• Knowledge of the automotive industry is required
• Customer experience with a German OEM
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.
BENSHEIM, HE, DE, 64625
Travel: 25% to 50%
Requisition ID: 106524
Function: Sales & Marketing
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the "Company") is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.
- TE Connectivity Jobs