Target Sr Product Ops Analyst in Bengaluru, India
PRIMARY FUNCTION :
Responsible for driving enhancements and insight generation by identifying areas of improvement in products through exploratory data analysis
Monitoring and tracking products and collaborating with Product Owners to identify and fix product issues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Build critical reports specific to existing data to monitor critical metrics.
• Perform data analysis to identify new opportunities to improve overall metrics.
• Owning and driving the complicated problems, breaking them down into smaller tasks and leading acting as a team lead and mentoring team members from technical standpoint.
• Collaborating with Data Engineering and data science teams on setting up new process/jobs, owning and maintaining the datasets & dashboards.
• Support in creating forecasts, designing inventory optimisation strategies and leverage technology to ensure our inventory is available at the right time.
• Partner with cross functional teams such as IPC product teams, Inventory Management, Transportation, and S&OP to execute key production levers and supporting Middle Mile positioning to manage fulfilment network.
• Responsible for helping in creating and leveraging projected future product movement plans that helps on understanding how a change to key inputs like forecast, presentation and Lead time.
• Responsible to build and monitor the system that Inventory managers will use to get recommended order quantities, implement automatic ordering, decide how much inventory to buy, when to bring inventory into the target network, and where to position it.
• Provide solutions to help resolve inventory management and supply chain operations frictions.
• It will be critical that you are comfortable with ambiguity and utilize a test and learn mindset with other core GSCL teams to inform and develop our broader positioning roadmap.
• Analyse underlying trends to identify potential product issues and improvements to the existing product features.
• Support key item/brand launches from fulfilment by participating in preparation activities and ensuring systems do have any critical defects.
• Support peak volumes by executing key tasks defined specific for peak season.
• Four-year degree with 4-8 years’ experience in math, statistics, business, operations research, or supply chain and/or equivalent experience in an operations research, statistics, or supply chain analysis/operations business environment.
• Experience with inventory planning concepts - forecasting, planning, optimisation, and logistics - gained through work experience
• Ability to create/change/execute SQL queries from analytic datasets and analyse results
• Experience and passion for using data to explain or solve complex business problems and influence invention of new systematic and operational processes
• Ability to communicate findings clearly and concisely
• Experience utilising problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to adjust priorities to the ever-changing needs of the business
• End to end understanding of Digital fulfilment processes
• R and Python
• Experience in retail (stores or headquarters)
• Experience as an analyst or manager in Inventory Management, Inventory Management Operations, Planning or similar.
• Proven experience achieving results by leading, partnering, and influencing others
• Aptitude and familiarity with the design and use of complex logistics and/or reporting software systems.
- Target Jobs