Accenture ACN - Digital-Analytics-CMT - 11 in Bengaluru, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Mandatory Requirement’s: Candidate should have at least 3+ years of DevOps Experience into any Cloud Platform ( AWS , Azure or GCP ) with familiarity of ML/AI Services into Cloud along with Basic knowledge of Python Programming , Open Source DevOps Tool’s mainly – Jenkins & Ansible & Infra As Code – CloudFormation / Terraform
Azure DevOps + MLOps - JD
• 3+ years’ experience in developing continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins/Azure Pipelines, Github Actions, Bitbucket) and bringing ML models to CI/CD pipelines.
• Proficient knowledge of Developer tool's into Azure
• Proficient knowledge of Git, Ansible, Docker and Containers, Kubernetes Clustering, Kubeflow
• Proficient with Microservices in Cloud
• Familiarity with Terraform/ARM Templates
• Experience with Any OS - Windows / Linux & Bash Scripting Programming
• E2E production experience with Azure ML, Azure ML Pipelines.
• Experience in Azure ML extension for Azure DevOps
• Worked on Model Drift (Concept Drift, Data Drift preferable on Azure ML
• Familiar Knowledge of Python, Apache Spark
• Familiarity with Security & Testing Automation tool's
• Familiarity with Python tools for Data science Responsibility’s:
• Shorten development cycles for our software and AI/ML systems
• Build and maintain tools and infrastructure for efficient software and AI/ML development
• Help build and automate our AI/ML workstream from data analysis, experimentation, operationalization, model training, model tuning to visualization
• Improve and maintain automated CI/CD pipeline.
• Increase deployment velocity, including the process for deploying models and data pipelines into production.
• Improve the creation of dependable releases.
• Build and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) in the cloud, that can scale when needed.
• Build and maintain data pipelines for analytics, model evaluation and training (includes versioning, compliance and validation) Preferred Azure Certifications:
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104
• Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate: AZ:204
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect – Expert Exams AZ-300 and AZ-301
• Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer – Expert Exam AZ-400
- Accenture Jobs