Bellingham LaborMAX Staffing Manufacturing Planner in Bellingham, Washington
Hourly/FT | Temp to Hire/Permanent after 90 days
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Starts at $52,000-$58,240/yr DOE
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
A local Bellingham company who is an AS9100 Rev. D, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified and ITAR registered provider of contract assembly, quick-turn and production machining services, and composites is looking to add a Shop Assistant position to their growing machine shop team.
Join a team that values their people as their greatest asset who invests heavily in the training and development of everyone on their team. Want to work for a company that was voted as one of the top employers to work for in Washington state? This opportunity might be for you then!
A Manufacturing Planner's primary role is planning for the commercial and aerospace business division production needs. A manufacturing planner is responsible for keeping a production schedule on track. As a manufacturing planner, your job duties include developing a master schedule in consultation with management, ensuring all materials are stocked, and overseeing the workflow of the production facility.
*Key Responsibilities: *
- Setting up work orders, analyzing customer prints, and coordinating purchasing and outside processing requirements.
- Developing and maintaining production schedules to ensure that the manufacturing process for product is planned according to customer specifications and organization requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather necessary information for planning purposes.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with procurement teams to ensure availability of materials.
- Analyze drawings and specifications and must determine the quality, inspection, and resource requirements for the planning of product realization.
- Participate in meetings to provide updates on production status and address any concerns or challenges.
- Some project work will be required.
Qualifications & Experience: