MOD Pizza Assistant General Manager in Bellaire, Texas
Assistant General Manager
REQ ID: 72071
STORE: Bellaire (TX20495)
Bellaire, TX, US, 77401
At MOD, everyone is free to be themselves and everyone has an equal opportunity to pursue their hopes and dreams. We embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances. Welcome to MOD!
As a MOD Pizza Assistant General Manager (AGM), you directly influence the success of MOD by supporting the General Manager in executing store operations and leading the MOD Squad and Shift Leaders/Captains. You will work beside and oversee your MOD team in order to create and maintain the MOD experience. Your objective is to live, teach, and demonstrate MOD Pizza culture in all interactions with your Squad and Customers. Are you ready for an opportunity to cultivate management skills and inspire those around you?
Competitive hourly rate plus tips
Training and education at work
Opportunities for career development and promotion
Access to employee support
Medical, dental, vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Sick days, paid vacation
Free meal per shift
50% off when dining with guests when off shift
Awesome MOD swag: t-shirts, bandanas, stickers, etc.
• Exhibit Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude
• Demonstrates servant leadership and strong work ethic for the MOD Squad; delegates tasks and assigns stations to ensure that Super-Fast service, cleanliness standards, and customer needs are met
• Cultivates a positive learning environment through clear, respectful mentorship and feedback to MOD Squad Members and Squad in training; addresses individual motivation, needs, concerns, and provides recognition
• Acts with the integrity and honesty that promote MOD Pizza culture.
• Keeps Squad focused during peak volumes; problem solves in a dynamic, high pressure environment
• Execute to MOD Pizza recipes and presentation guidelines
• Supports the General Manager (GM) with administrative duties including inventory, cash handling, and payroll
• Provides direct support to the General Manager in implementing company programs to meet MOD’s operational and organizational goals
• Acts as a mentor for Squad and Shift Leaders/Captains by observing, assessing, and suggesting ways to improve performance, and providing feedback to the General Manager
• Communicates effectively; uses discretion and filters all pertinent information to the Shift Leaders as directed by the General Manager
• Maintains consistent attendance and punctuality
2+ years of management experience in a leadership role
Problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment
High level of integrity and accountability
Must be at least 18 years old
• Some college education in Business or related field
• High school education or GED
• Experience in a retail or restaurant environment
• Strong communication skills
As a member of our Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. The ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required. The ability to comply with all public health requirements, including wearing a mask, is required.
• High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
• May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected); including delivering order curbside to the customer
• Will work near moving or mechanical parts
• Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
We make pizza so we can serve people
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
MOD Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The full statement is available on the career site.
Key words: Restaurant General Manager, GM, Store Manager, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, AGM, Assistant GM, Assistant Store Manager, Kitchen Manager, Bar Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Lead, Restaurant Manager, Operations Manager, Team Leader, Team Lead, BOH Manager, Assistant Manager, Associate Manager, Retail Manager
Free meal each shift (50% off when dining with guests - off shift)
Access to employee support & development
Awesome MOD swag: t-shirts, bandanas, stickers, etc.
Giving back is part of the MOD culture.
Throughout the year, you and other MOD Squad members have opportunities to give back to the community - what we call "Spreading MODness." This includes participating in fundraisers, packing meals for families struggling with hunger, and sponsoring other activities in your area.
We offer access to emergency support programs to help MOD Squad Members in need. Anyone can apply to access the Bridge Fund, which offers assistance when an unexpected hardship occurs. It's MODs helping MODs.
Nearest Major Market:Houston Job Segment: Kitchen, Hospitality
Apply now »
- MOD Pizza Jobs