Citigroup Program Manager Senior Analyst - AVP / Officer in Belfast, United Kingdom
PMO, Markets and Securities Services Transformation
Markets and Securities Services (MSS) provide world-class solutions that are as diverse as the needs of the corporates, institutions, governments, and individual investors we serve in 160 countries and territories. The breadth, depth, and strength of our underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities span asset classes and currencies, sectors and industries, covering a vast array of products.
The MSS Transformation team works with all MSS businesses and Citi functions, including Legal, Compliance, Finance, Risk and O&T to identify, mobilize and execute responses to regulatory and cross-business transformational projects. The primary mission of the team is to design and implement integrated solutions and sustainable capabilities in the most efficient and effective way for MSS and its clients.
Examples of major programs that MSS Transformation currently (or recently) manage include: Brexit; Dodd-Frank Title VII; EMIR/Re-Fit; FRTB; IBOR Transition; Markets Conduct Risk; MiFID / MiFIR; Resolution Stay Rules; Volcker / Volcker 2.0 and multiple specific APAC/EMEA/NAM Regulations.
This role is a key member of the MSS Transformation Strategy and Business Management Team, providing Project Management Office (PMO) support to key programs and initiatives.
Responsibilities and priorities will reflect needs of the specific programs and will evolve over time, however the following are some of the specific activities expected of this role:
• Providing day to day PMO support to project and program managers on key MSS Transformation programs an initiatives
• Applying and enforcing correct usage of MSS Transformation PMO standards and templates across key MSS Transformation programs an initiatives
• Working with project and program managers to periodically track work stream / project / program status and keep RAID logs updated
• Preparation of weekly / monthly / quarterly meeting packs and briefing papers
• Effectively communicating with key stakeholders both internal and external to the project
• Developing and delivering presentations to MSS Transformation and senior management covering project / program status
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Experience of coordinating PMO / project financials / MIS reporting / risk & issues tracking
• Exposure to structured PMO techniques, preferably in a markets front office environment
• Demonstrable experience of participating in / running high impact PMO functions as a consultant or within an internal change group
Skills and Competencies – Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience of:
• Strong PMO skills
• Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and organizational skills to mobilize and motivate delivery in a co-operative and collaborative working environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical colleagues
• College/university degree education preferred
• Appropriate PMO experience & delivery track record is preferred
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs