IQVIA Data Scientist in Beijing, China
Data Scientist, Global Statistical Services & Advanced Analytics, China【全球统计与高阶分析部数据科学分析师】
You will experience:
(1) Provides statistical methodology support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
(2) Applies statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs, conducts statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study and assists in preparing written summaries of study results.
(3) Works as part of a team in preparing analysis plans and statistical reports and performs validation of statistical analysis.
(4) Works on projects of limited scope within defined procedures and practices.
(5) Work with Senior Data Scientist to develop multiple machine learning algorithms on pharmaceutical industry related applications, e.g. insights mining and commercial strategy research in the real world human data of life science industry, reveal physicians’ responsiveness to digital engagement messaging, understand diagnosis/products relations, etc.
You should be able to demonstrate:
(1) Master’s/Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field(s).
(2) Experience in data programming languages SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc.
(3) Experience in big data technology Spark/Scala/Hadoop is a plus.
(4) Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge (modeling, sampling, statistics, analytics, etc.).
(5) Experience in new advanced and analytical techniques (ML/AI) related to data architecture, data and feature engineering and predictive/classification analytics. Experience in applying Deep Learning/Neural Networks to longitudinal data is a plus.
(6) Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering from various sources to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
(7) Good English oral and written skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs