IQVIA Data Scientist, Global Statistical Services & Advanced Analytics in Beijing, China
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries.
Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving.
• Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of cost effective solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in developing detailed documentation and specifications.
• Under close supervision, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by consultants, engagement managers or principals.
• Bachelor's Degree Statistics, Mathematics or related field Req
• Regression analysis, sampling, and basic knowledge of SAS programming languages in both PC and mainframe environments; Intermediate And
• Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters. Intermediate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs