Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc Material Handler in BARBERTON, Ohio
The Materials Manager is responsible for the receipt, inspection, storage, and documentation of incoming and outgoing project materials and equipment.
- Coordinate the inbound and outbound movement of solar materials and equipment based on company needs, inventory targets, and production schedules.
- Collaborate with the project team to determine supply needs
- Coordinate and provide oversight to receiving procedures
- Adhere to project site specific receiveing rules, laydown areas, and warehouse space.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels and ensure availability of material
- Liason with procurement and site personnel to ensure timely delivery of project materials and equipment.
- Maintain detailed records of material quantity, specifications, etc.
- Ensures proper creation, filing, and distribution of all Material related paperwork.
- Manages preventative maintenance schedule to adhere to warrant protection, if applicable.
- Perform all other duties as required.
``` - Three years of experience in Construction Management or related field - Experience in Solar industry preferred - Knowledge and experience with the development and use of Excel spread sheets. - Excellent organizational skills - Communicates effectively - Collaboration and independent work - Strong attention to detail - Proficient process management - Proficient schedule and planning skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity