Siemens Tax Manager in Bangkok, Thailand
Job Family: Finance
Req ID: 394708
We know that a business only thrives if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global and diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in many ways.
Join Us as a Tax Manager n Thailand!
You will be responsible for all the tax matters in Thailand and will oversee the tax functions for the rest of the ASEAN countries in coordination with the local tax consultants.
You will make an impact with:
• Internal tax reporting and accounting: Oversee and manage internal tax reporting and accounting packages such as monthly provisions, corporate tax, deferred tax in ASEAN region
• VAT/GST/Indirect tax compliance: Oversee and manage VAT/GST/Indirect tax compliance in ASEAN region
• Tax Audit: Oversee and manage tax audits in ASEAN region
• Transfer pricing: Manage and ensure transfer pricing documentation are prepared in accordance with local tax laws. Oversee transfer pricing adjustments and audits in ASEAN region.
• Tax Compliance: Oversee and manage the preparation and review of tax returns for the business within ASEAN, ensuring accuracy and adherence to all relevant regulations, codes, and laws.
• Tax Strategy: Develop and implement tax strategies to optimize countries' tax positions, minimize liabilities, and identify tax-saving opportunities
• Tax advisory and consultation: Provide expert advice and guidance to countries and global headquarters on various tax matters, helping them make informed decisions and maintain compliance. This may include M&A, supply chain optimization projects etc.
• Reporting: Prepare and analyze tax reports and financial statements, providing insights and recommendations to business and management.
• Prepare all tax reports and ensure compliance related to the tax regulations in Thailand.
Your Defining Qualities:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. CPA or equivalent certification required.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in tax management, with a proven track record of successful tax strategy implementation.
• Work experience in Big 4 and/or MNC with experience in ASEAN taxation.
• In-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for business consultations and team management.
• Proficiency in tax software and financial analysis tools.
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to meet deadlines consistently.
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs!
We value your unique identity and perspective and are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us.
- Siemens Jobs