TE Connectivity SR PRODUCT ENGINEER - PRODUCT ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE in Bangalore, India
SR PRODUCT ENGINEER - PRODUCT ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
Collaborate with Product development, Procurement, Product Manager, Suppliers and Sustenance Engineering team to gather compliance information of TE manufactured parts and purchased Parts.
Drive automatic compliance calculation through Windchill product Analytics and supplier data gathering through Assent.
Work closely with TEIS to optimize environmental compliance applications and tools.
Develop and deploy policies, specifications, processes, and procedures to secure a robust product environmental compliance management system across Energy Business Unit.
Develop and train TE colleagues on topics related to product environmental compliance. Global support of product environmental compliance work of RoHS, REACH.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Technical Engineering Degree (Mechanical or related)
• Minimum 10 years of engineering experience in similar related field, industrial engineering, electrical & electronic equipment, or manufacturing planning & production data environment.
• Experienced subject matter expert in global product environmental compliance regulations impacting the electronics industry (ROHS, REACH, Low Halogen, Carbon footprint etc.).
• Demonstrated experience working with and developing product compliance data collection, management systems and internal PEC data management systems.
• Knowledge of CREO and PDM-Link or experience with similar design tools
• Good knowledge on various Metal, Chemical, Resin, and its Certifications.
• Experience in SAP data management environment an advantage.
• Strong process development and continuous improvement mind-set.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Results driven, collaborative, flexible, deep thinker with solid problem-solving skills.
• Cross cultural and organizational agility.
• Ability to work independently (remotely) or in a team setting.
• Demonstrates TE Values – Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
Bangalore, KA, IN, 560066
Requisition ID: 103917
Function: Engineering & Technology
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the "Company") is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.
- TE Connectivity Jobs