Siemens Software test engineer - Playwright Automation in Bangalore, India
Job Family: Research & Development
Req ID: 395808
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Develop automated tests using the Playwright automation library to ensure the quality and reliability of the software.
• Perform API testing ( postman ) and Api Automation using Playwright.
• Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
• Work closely with QA engineers to identify test scenarios and develop test scripts for automation.
• Debug and resolve software defects and performance issues, ensuring the overall stability of the application.
• Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code while following software development methodologies.
• Conduct comprehensive API testing using Postman to ensure data integrity, security, and functionality.
• Collaborate closely with developers to understand API specifications and design robust test scenarios.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• 3 to 5 years of proven experience in quality assurance and automated testing.
• Demonstrate expertise in Playwright, Selenium, and Postman.
• Possess a deep understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Showcase excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration.
• Basic knowledge on Power Automate and power apps
• Adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment is a key strength.
• Knowledge on testing CRM/ERP applications built on Microsoft dynamics 365 is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SIEMENS ADVANTA AT: HTTPS://WWW.SIEMENS-ADVANTA.COM/CAREERS
- Siemens Jobs