Qualcomm Peripheral Core Sr PM in Bangalore, India
Qualcomm India Private Limited
Engineering Services Group, Engineering Services Group > Program Management
QCT Program Management is looking for Program Manager to manage IP development.
· Responsible for IP/Core Subsystem Program execution in terms of schedule, performance, power, and cost.
· Manage subsystem Portfolio end to end from conception, product requirements to silicon validation, ensuring an end to end Solutions
· Consistently assess and determine risks, develop mitigation strategies, and communicate with internal and external key stakeholders
· Co-ordination multi-site and multi-discipline teams to successful project completion
· Roll up and report regularly to Senior Management on Key Product Development Milestones, Metrics, Risks/ Mitigation plans, etc
· Allocation of Project staffing across projects in alignment with Resource Managers
· Works closely with ASIC design implementation teams, Systems & Software teams to ensure successful and timely delivery of a Quality product
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• 4+ years of Program Management or related work experience.
• 3+ years of working with operating budgets, resources, and/or project financials.
· 15+ years experience in the semiconductor industry with 3-5 years in Project/Program Management
· Familiar with the complete ASIC Life Cycle
· Fair experience in Microsoft Tools like Excel, Powerpoint, Word
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at all levels effectively
· Peripheral Subsystems (USB, PCIE, Ethernet, UFS, SDCC, etc.,) , Embedded Core/Subsystem Solutions (HW/SW)
· Track record of proven leadership/management experience
· Process implementation
Applicants : If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here (https://qualcomm.service-now.com/hrpublic?id=hr_public_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0039028) for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf
- Qualcomm Jobs